A training school is …
… an intensive training on a topic relevant to the themes of EuroWeb.
- Innovative or emerging subjects;
- Strengthening the excellence and expertise;
- Training of young researchers (ECI and PhD students are especially welcome);
- Creation of cross-border networking of researchers;
- Promoting geographical, age and gender balance.
Apply for a Training School
Upcoming Training Schools:
- Embroidery: terminologies and practices from Antiquity to Early Modern times
16-18 May 2022 – Muro Leccese (Italy)
Prospective trainees must be engaged in an official research program as a PhD Student or postdoctoral fellow or can be employed by, or affiliated to, an institution, organization or legal entity which has within its remit a clear association with performing research.
The Trainee Grant is a contribution to the overall travel, accommodation, and meal expenses of the Grantee. Different Grant amounts can be attributed to each trainee.
Trainees eligible for Grant:
- Trainees from COST Full Members / COST Cooperating Member.
- Action MC Observer from Near Neighbour Country.
- Trainees from Approved European RTD Organizations.
Each trainee must register at the e-COST platform and add their bank details to their e-COST profile for Grant approval and payment purposes.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact EuroWeb’s Training School Coordinator, Dr. Riina Rammo (email@example.com).